Have some fun, leave a comment, follow, make some friends!
apparently they only give you half of what you make...
They take out 32% For some odd reason lol.
If you look at the my account tab on your adsense reports it will show at the bottom that you get 68% of revenues. That's 68% of what the advertiser pays. Google keeps the other 32%.
you get only 68% of that 200$
To be honest, I've heard so many people complaining about Adsense I might just jump ship and use Bidvertizer.. taking 32% is just a joke.
hopefully me too!
haha very nice :p
wow, lucky you!I don't think I'm able to qualify for a while still :(
Isn't this a bit like complaining that the Nigerian finance minister is slow to send you the money?
well good luck with that
thats great! grats
good luck mate:)
good luck man
Good luck :D
Yeah I'm heading toward my first payment as well, and wondering if it will actually happen.
dam google taking money
"They have a sneaky way of waiting to pay you." Ain't that always the case...
I'm having good luck with bidvertiser on my pages. The referral payout is nice too. Not trying to spam your comments, but there's a link at the top of each of my blogs if you're interested.
hmm yes, i hope all goes well for you ^^
nice, cant wait too see you with cash in hand
such a gloater >_< rawr
...because Google doesn't already have all the money in the world. Ridiculous.
Wow, that's a nice chunk of cash.
looking forward to your next post
Congrats on your success!
you should have just done direct deposit! it's so much faster, but i had no idea they take out 32%?!
It sucks that they take so long to pay out, I'm worried about it myself. I think I'm going to switch to bidvertiser
Post a Comment